***Updated for Fall 2011***
Managing Column Organization
To organize the Grade Columns:
1) From the Full Grade Center hover over Manage, then select Column Organization.
2) In the new page, all Grade Columns and Calculated Columns are displayed as tables in the Column Organization page. The first table displays all the columns that are Shown in All Grade Center Views, any and all subsequent tables will vary depending on the Columns in the Grade Center and their settings.
3) You can use the Column Organization page to associate or disassociate any columns to or from Grading Periods and Categories from the hover menus at the top of each table.
4) Within each table, you can use the cardinal arrow buttons (to the left of each item) to change the order of Columns in the Grade Center.
5) When done, click on Submit.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.