***Updated for Fall 2011***
Copy a Grading Schema
1) Confirm you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON.
2) From the Control Panel, click Grade Center then select Full Grade Center.
3) In the Full Grade Center, hover over Manage and select Grading Schemas from the drop-down menu.
4) Find the Grading Schema you would like to edit and click the drop-down menu to the right of the name and select Copy.
5) The copy process is immediate, and a new Schema will appear on the page labeled: Name(1)
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.