***Updated for Fall 2011***
Deleting a Category in the Grade Center
The Default Categories cannot be removed, but you may remove any Category that has been created.
To remove a Category from the Grade Center:
1) Confirm you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the Edit Mode set to ON.
2) From the Control Panel, select Grade Center and click on Full Grade Center.
3) Before deleting a Category, you must first remove the associations the Category has with any Grade Center Columns. To do this, find each Column, select "Edit Column Information" from the drop-down menu, and Change Category. Click Submit.
4) Once you have completed this, mouse over Manage in the Action Bar of the Grade Center, select Categories from the Action Link (drop-down) menu.
5) In the new window, find the Category you would like to remove to, click the box next to its name and select Delete.
6) A window will pop up stating: Delete this category? This action is final and cannot be undone. Select OK to remove the Category.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.