Delete a Grading Period
1) Confirm you are in the course you would like to work in, and the Edit Mode is set to ON.
2) From the Control Panel, click on Grade Center then select Full Grade Center.
3) Once in the Full Grade Center, mouse over Manage and select Grading Periods from the Action Link (drop-down) menu.
4) In the new page, find the Grading Period you would like to remove and select Delete from its drop-down menu.
5) A window will pop up stating: Remove this Grading Period and all of its associations? This action is final and cannot be undone. Select OK to delete the Grading Period.
All Grade Center Items associated to this Grading Period will now be reset to default (not in a Grading Period). If you wish to have items associated to another Grading Period, you must do this after the previous Grading Period is deleted.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.