***Updated for Fall 2011***
Editing a Category in the Grade Center
The Default Categories cannot be edited, but you may modify any Category that has been created.
To edit a Category in the Grade Center:
1) Confirm you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the Edit Mode set to ON.
2) From the Control Panel, select Grade Center and click on Full Grade Center.
3) Once you are in the Full Grade Center, mouse over Manage in the Action Bar of the Grade Center, select Categories from the Action Link (drop-down) menu.
4) In the new window, find the Category you would like to make changes to and click the drop-down menu next to its name and select Edit.
5) Change the Category Name and/or Description.
6) Click on Submit.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.