***Updated for Fall 2011***
Editing a Column in the Grade Center
1) Confirm you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON.
2) From the Control Panel, select Grade Center and click on Full Grade Center.
3) In the Full Grade Center page find the column you wish to modify. All columns can be modified. Click on the drop-down menu to the right of the name, and select Edit Column Information.
4) In the Edit Column page, make the desired changes to Column Name, Grade Center Display Name, Description, Primary Display, Secondary Display, Category, Points Possible, Dates, Grading Period, Due Date, or the additional Options that you wish.
5) Select Submit to save the changes you have made.
Tip: Review the options for column drop-down menus.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.