***Updated for Fall 2011***
Modifying Grades (including Override)
You can change a grade directly from the Grade Center or from the Grade Details page.
Modify from the Grade Center
1) Confirm you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON.
2) Go to the Grade Center from the Control Panel, and select Full Grade Center.
3) Once you are in the Full Grade Center, search for the cell of the grade you would like to modify and click once in the cell.
4) Delete previous value. Input the new grade, then hit Enter on your keyboard.
Modify from the Grade Details page
1) Confirm you are in the course in which you would like to work and that you have the edit mode set to ON.
2) Next, in the Grade Center section of the Control Panel, select Full Grade Center.
3) Once in the Full Grade Center, mouse over an entered grade, select the Action Link for that cell, and choose View Grade Details.
4) In new page, click the Manually Override tab in the Center below the Grade Attempts button.
5) Enter a numerical value in the Override Grade text.
6) Add any Feedback to User or Grading Notes you wish and select Save.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.