***Updated for Fall 2011***
Revert a Grade in the Grade Center
Any Grade that has been overridden can be reverted to its previous state. (All overriden grades will contain an orange tip at the left side of the grade cell.)
1) Confirm you are in the course in which you would like to work and that you have the edit mode set to ON.
2) Next, in the Grade Center section of the Control Panel, select Full Grade Center.
3) Once in the Full Grade Center, mouse over an entered grade, select the Action Link for that cell, and choose View Grade Details.
4) In new page, click the Revert button to the right of the Current Grade box.
5) A warning message will then appear to confirm the action. Select OK.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.