***Updated for Fall 2011***
Create a Due Date Rule
To create a Due Date Rule, first make sure you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON. In the Evaluation section of the Control Panel, select Early Warning System.
1) Once in the Early Warning System page, mouse over the Create Rule button on the Action Bar and select Due Date Rule.
2) In the Add Early Warning System Rule page input the Rule Name and Availability.
3) Select a Grade Center Item from the drop-down list.
4) Specify attempt (First Attempt or Last Attempt)
5) Define Criteria (later than or earlier than)
6) Decide whether or not to apply Date Offset.
7)In the last step, select Submit to finish.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.