***Updated for Fall 2011***
Create a Grade Rule
To create a Grade Rule, first make sure you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON. In the Evaluation section of the Control Panel, select Early Warning System.
1) Once in the Early Warning System page, mouse over the Create Rule button on the Action Bar and select Grade Rule.
2) In the Add Early Warning System Rule page input the Rule Name and Availability.
3) Select a Grade Center Item from the drop-down list.
4) Define Criteria (greater than or equal to, equal to, or less than or equal to).
5) Enter a numeric score in the form of a positive number.
6) In the last step, select Submit to finish.
Note: Grade Rules can not only be used to give a warning and/or encouragement to students who may score below a certain threshold or at an average level, but also to praise those who score at an above average level.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.