*Updated for Fall 2012*
Downloading the Grade Center
1. In the Grade Center, move your mouse over Work Offline on the right side of the page.
2. Select Download.
3. On the Download Grades page, under Section 1: Data, click on the radio button to indicate what data you want to download. The default would be to download the Full Grade Center.
4. Under Section 2: Options, select the Delimiter Type to be used. It is recommended to use comma-delimited (.CSV).
5. Under Section 3: Save Location, select the Download Location where the file will be saved.
6. Click Submit in Section 4.
7. A new Download Grades screen will appear, instructing you to download the saved file. Click DOWNLOAD and either open or save the file to your computer.