*Updated for Fall 2012*
Opening Downloaded Grade Center File into Excel
1. To view the Grade Center file that you downloaded in Excel, open up a new Workbook.
2. Select the Data tab from the menu, and then select ‘From Text’ from the Get External Data section.
3. In the pop-up window, select the file you just downloaded from Blackboard and select ‘Import’.
4. In Step 1 of ‘Text Import Wizard’, select the radio button for Delimited and then select ‘Next’.
5. In Step 2, check the box for the type of delimited file you are accessing (make certain all other check boxes are unchecked) and select ‘Finish.’
6. In the ‘Import Data’ pop-up window select OK.