***Updated for Fall 2011***
View and Email Spawned Notifications
To view what email notifications have been spawned from the Early Warning System page, first make sure you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON. In the Evaluation section of the Control Panel, select Early Warning System.
1) In the Early Warning System page, select Notification History from the Action Bar.
2) Once in the Notification History page, you can search by the Notification Date, Rule Name, or User.
3) To notify students from the Early Warning System page, select the drop-down menu next to the name of the Rule that has spawned a warning (you can see this in the Number of Warnings column) and select Review Rule Status.
4) In the Review Rule Status page, you will see a list of users that meet the criteria for the rule. You can individually check each user, or put a check in the check all box and mouse over the Notify button and select student only, student and observer, or observer only.
5) Once you have selected a notification option, a Send Notification page will pop up, allowing you to enter a message you would like to send to your student/observer or both. You can add additional recipients to the notification as well as change the subject.
6) If you wish, you can check the box next to include list of recipients in the notification (only seen by you) and/or attach a file.
7) Select Submit to finish.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.