Follow these instructions to install Respondus:
- Locate the Respondus4.exe file once it is downloaded to your hard drive.
- Double-click the file to start the Respondus installation program and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once Respondus is installed, start the program by double-clicking the Respondus icon that appears on the Windows desktop.
- The first time you start Respondus (and each time thereafter until the program is registered), you will be presented with a screen that requests the Campus-wide License information.
- Enter the information that you received in the email from UK Download in the applicable fields then click 'License'.
- Respondus will ask to check for update. Press OK
Once the update completes, you are now ready to use Respondus.
Go here for detailed instructions on setting up Respondus to use for a course.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.