Follow these instructions to install Respondus StudyMate Author:
- Locate the StudyMateCampus25.exe file once it is downloaded to your hard drive.
- Double-click the file to start the StudyMate installation program and follow the instructions on the screen.
Once StudyMate is installed, start the program by double-clicking the icon that appears on the Windows desktop.
- The first time you start StudyMate (and each time thereafter until the program is registered), you will be presented with a screen that requests the Campus-wide License information.
- Enter the information that you received in the email from UK Download in the applicable fields then click 'License'.
- StudyMate will ask if you would like to subscribe to the Respondus e-newsletter. If you would like to, click 'Sign Up for e-Newsletter (opens browser)' or click 'Close'
Once the update completes, you are now ready to use StudyMate.
Return to the previous menu
©University of Kentucky, 2009
Academic Technology (ATG)
Permission is granted to reproduced materials for educational, noncommercial purposes, with acknowledgement of the University of Kentucky.